The Cub Cadet Military Program is designed to enable Cub Cadet Dealers to offer special rebates to the Military members on select Professional Products.
1. Participation in the Cub Cadet Military Appreciation Program is voluntary.
2. This offer is available to all current and retired members of the US Military, including: US Marines, US Army, US Air Force, US Navy, US Coast Guard, National Guard and Reserves - with active, reserve, retired, or veteran status (effective 11/1/20). Proof of military service is required. Acceptable proof of military service includes:
a. Copy of DD-214 with Social Security Number removed or covered
b. Copy of individual’s Driver’s License with veteran designation
c. Copy of Department of Veterans Affairs ID Card
3. A one-time Military Appreciation Rebate may be applied to one (1) PRO Product purchase only, by an eligible customer on a single Dealer invoice.
4. The Military Appreciation Rebate amounts will be distributed to eligible customers for an eligible purchase per the schedule below.
5. To receive the Cub Cadet Military Appreciation Rebate, the CONSUMER must log into http://CubCadetMilitaryAppreciation.com
provide the following required information within 45 days of actual sale date:
a. A copy of the invoice/receipt clearly indicating the qualifying purchase of a PRO Product made during the Program Period (November 1, 2020 and October 31, 2021);
b. Serial Number of the qualifying PRO Product;
c. Consumer name and address;
d. Cub Cadet Dealer name and address; and
e. Acceptable proof of military service.
6. Upon verification, approved Military Rebates will be mailed, as an American Express gift card, to the address submitted by the consumer within 45 days.
7. A Military Appreciation Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer, demo or promotion.